5 pm: register to PITCH an idea/5:30 pm pitches begin!
Our challenge is simple. Bring an idea to share. Here’s the scoop:
• Come prepared with a 60-second “pitch” to explain your new business venture – whether an amazing new scientific or engineering technology, service, or product that will impact lives – all ideas are welcome!
• No registration is necessary – those pitching will sign in upon arrival.
• One pitch per student will be allowed.
• No PowerPoint slides are allowed – this “elevator pitch” simulates a chance encounter with an investor on an elevator – 60 seconds to “pitch” your idea to a potential investor!
• Ideas must be new and unique this year – not something already “pitched” last year.
• Open to all current ND students – graduate and undergraduate students are welcome!
Don’t have an idea? Come simply to listen. The best ideas will be determined by audience vote!
Win serious cash and prizes!
$2,500 in cash and prizes will be awarded by audience vote for the best ideas:
• Apple Watch for the best idea
• Amazon Echo Speaker for 2nd Prize
• Fuiji Insta Max Cameras
• $100 cash prizes for the 10 most promising online media ideas
• $100 cash prizes for the 3 most innovative solutions for adapting to climate change
• $50 prizes for best social and healthcare ideas
• Win $$ gift cards for Chipotle, Starbucks, Jimmy John's and much more.